The university maintains an election service through PAWS for university groups. This tool enables the campus community to set up official elections and run them via the Vote channel in PAWS. There is no cost for the online election service. Requests from non-qualifying groups will not be considered.
To be eligible to use the service, elections must:
- Be conducted on behalf of a division of the University of Saskatchewan or a recognized student union. Examples include elections for:
- University Senate
- University Council
- University of Saskatchewan Students’ Union
- Graduate Students’ Assocation
- Be governed by publicly available bylaws
- All electors must have a university NSID account
To request access to the election service, please fill in details about yourself and your organization using the form below.