Terms of Reference
The Executive Committee of University Council is responsible for:
- Setting the agenda for Council meetings.
- Receiving and determining the disposition of written motions from individual members of Council. The Executive Committee will either include the motion on the Council agenda or refer the matter to a standing committee(s), which will then report back on the matter to the Executive Committee and Council.
- Facilitating the flow of information between Council committees and the Administration, and between Council committees and the Senate.
- Coordinating the work of Council committees.
- Advising the Chair of Council on matters relating to the work of Council.
- Designating individuals to act as representatives of the committee on any other bodies, when requested, where such representation is deemed by the committee to be beneficial.
Chair of Council, who shall be Chair
Vice-Chair of Council
Chairs of Council Committees
- September 6, 2023
- September 26, 2023
- October 31, 2023
- November 21, 2023
- January 8, 2024
- February 28, 2024
- March 25, 2024
- April 25, 2024
- May 23, 2024